Micro Silica Powder
|Silica Percentage||85% min|
|Bulk Density||500-700 Kg/m3|
|Packaging Size||25 KG PP Bags, 1000 KG Jumbo Bag|
|Brand||K V Metachem|
consists primarily of amorphous (non-crystalline) silicon dioxide (SiO2). Because of its fine particles, large surface area, and the high SiO2 content. It is a very reactive pozzolan when used in concrete. We prepare it by using suitable grinding methods and milled it to less than 45 microns to achieve higher-specific surface area for better reactivity in concrete mix application.Quality Assurance:
- ASTM C1240 Chemical composition & physical properties are maintained and tested according to the standards mentioned in ASTM C124.
Micro Silica Powder is suitable for all types of concrete and mortar applications. The product offers many advantages: high performance, excess durability and improved physical properties.Features:
- High early strength.
- Greater impermeability.
- High ultimate compressive strengths.
- Substantially greater resistance to corrosion.
- The force of pressure is better
- Shock resistant
- Less permeability to water and air
- Improved insulation properties
- Resistant to sulfur and alkaline effect
- Better resistance to rust
- Retained on 45 Microns sieve: 10% Maximum
- Variation from avg. retained on 45 Microns: 6% Maximum
- Pozzolanic Activity Index (7 days accelerated curving): 105
- Specific Surface area (m2/gram): 15 At least